Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Respuestas

1. Yes, I am still alive!
In fact, I feel great today. Really happy to be here, on this planet.

2. No, I am not mad at you!
How could I be?

I am sorry for not getting back to you sooner.
I wanted to...but, I was searching for the right "tonality".
You challenged me with your honesty, and it was very meaningful to talk with you.

I went back to Parque Arauco. I asked for "Articulos perdidos" at the information desk....the guy said to me, "Where are you from?, in Chile, if you find something you keep it!" I am sorry about your necklace.

Big Hug,

3 Comments:

Blogger Soorikeit said...

really love the way you writes in english. I really do

3:15 PM  
Blogger Pinot Noir said...

jajajaja, querido Pérez, si lo dices por este post, debo confesarte que es el fiel copy-paste del e-mail que me mandó hoy el "amigo" que me tiene... en este estado crítico. Sólo para contarte, la verdad es que escribo a veces en inglés no por snob, sino porque mis historias, mis conversas, fueron en verdad en ese idioma. Mis pensamientos a veces se mezclan, y a veces el inglés se me hace más elocuente para explicar lo que siento. Es como tener la cabeza/el lenguaje divididos... muy raro, por cierto.
kisses, kisses

9:40 PM  
Blogger Soorikeit said...

igual no mas te love la guey tu espic in inglich

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

PPH
PPH