Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Subject: Ninguno

A veces uno queda, como dice Miguel Bosé "despacio y en silencio sin saber, si todo lo que he dado te llegó a tiempo".
A veces hay historias importantes con finales difusos, sensaciones inconclusas.

Dear Pepinot,

You are a great person. Wonderful, kind, generous and thoughtful.

I have been thinking about you lately, thinking about this time last year in Chile when we started seeing each other.

You helped me, and took care of me in many ways, and that will not be forgotten soon. You showed me places in Chile that I never would have seen.

You organized a great trip for my brother and I. You taught me how good Chardonnay goes with brie and plum jam.

You even put gotas in my eyes. Somehow you got me to dance, just a little. And you filled in so many empty moments in my life.

Last year I was filled with so much despair, and it was wonderful that you could understand that.

Things got weird in the end…as they sometimes do. I don’t know what to say.

Except thanks.

I hope you are well.

T


Yo tampoco se que decir, excepto gracias por saber el final de esta historia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

PPH
PPH